Friday, February 22, 2008

New job

For a week and a half now, I've been working at Shoplet.com as an account manager. I'm still training, but so far I've done a lot of work. The people there are cool and the job isn't really that difficult. But sometimes it can be boring because you're looking at a computer all day and talking on the phone. The job is located in lower Manhattan and it's in a big building with other companies. I've been using a temporary pass to get upstairs because I haven't gotten a real pass yet. Maybe Monday I'll finally get one. Today it was very cold and it snowed. I didn't feel like going to work when I woke up this morning, but I decided to go. I need to make money and save up. I hope this job lasts awhile for me. I lasted only two days at my last job. I'm hoping to be with this company for at least 2-3 years. Hopefully.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

November 11, 2008 at 9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home