Sunday, April 20, 2008

Here and Now

I've been very tired lately and a little stressed out. My job can be a very stressful job. I have to call customers all day and stare at a damn computer. When I come home from work, I'm ready to go to bed and sleep. The old me would have quit this job a long time ago. But the new me will stay a little longer and save up money for my comedy career. I really need to get back onstage and do stand-up comedy. I haven't done it in so long. I know I can be a great stand-up comedian. The jokes that I write are funnier than the jokes of most of the comedians out there right now. I know I have potential. I'm creating a portfolio of my work to bring to an agent one day. I need an agent really bad. Without any agent, I'm going to be stuck in the same place doing 9-5 jobs. I don't want to be doing 9-5 jobs the rest of my life. I want to be a great comedian, and I want to be famous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home