Monday, June 9, 2008

Rock bottom

The hooneymoon is officially over. I have resigned from my position at Shoplet.com. It was fun working there. I made some friends over there and I fell in love with the secretary. I'll miss the secretary. She's one of the most beautiful women I've ever met. I just wish I could've gotten to know her better. I had to leave the job because my heart wasn't into it. Also, I kind of felt that I was being treated like a baby over there. I just had to leave. Right now I feel terrible. I'm dealing with high anxiety, depression, and a identity crisis. I'm at a low point in my life right now. I'm young and confused. I don't know where my life is headed. I don't know why I feel the way I feel. I feel lonely in the world right now. I don't want to socialize with my friends or have fun. I just want to eat, sleep, and watch TV. I know this is just a phase that I'm going through, but it is taking a toll on me mentally. I have to find a way to snap out of this funk. Right now it doesn't seem like I ever will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home