Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!


The last couple of weeks have been really crazy, but entertaining and exciting for me. A couple of weeks ago, I went to my first ever NY Giants game at the New Meadowlands Stadium in Rutherford, New Jersey. I thought the ride to Jersey was going to be very long, but it was just about two hours. I took the local Q train to 34th Street - Penn Sation and then transferred to a Path train heading to Hoboken, NJ. Then I got off and purchased a ticket to for a train heading straight to the Stadium. The Stadium is big and beautiful. Since this game was between the Giants and Eagles for the division title, the seats were filled and sold-out with Giants fans who were cheering and high fiving each other throughout the game until the last play when the stupid Giants punter kicked the ball off to one of the fastest guys in the NFL- DeSean Jackson. From there Jackson recovered the ball he almost fumbled and ran past all of the Giants special team players into the end zone. To make matters worse, he ran the clock out just before he stepped into the end zone for the winning touchdown. All of the Giants fans sat there depressed as the Eagles players and fans celebrated like they just won the Superbowl. It was a cold, cold day --literally. We lost the game and I froze my ass off. The only person I think was warm during the game was this old dude sitting next to me who wouldn't shut up. His hot ol' breath kept him warm. Anyway, despite seeing my Giants lose an important game and freezing my butt off, it was a great experience. I'll never forget my first NFL/Giants game at the Meadowlands. I can tell my future kids that I was in the seats that day when the Miracle at the Meadowlands II occurred.

Last week, me being the nice guy that I am, I bought some Christmas presents for some of my co-workers. I gave some of them snow globes, cookies, and Christmas cards. I gave my crush a bottle of Sangria (her favorite) and a card. In return, she and another female co-worker gave me a card and scratch-off prize tickets. I gave both of them big hugs. I also received some Winter gear from my best female friend in the company. I gave her some cookies, a CD, and a card as Christmas presents. It was a Merry Christmas for my co-workers and me because of all the gifts I received this year.

Last night, some of us co-workers went drinking to a bar near the work place. Everyone got drunk and almost everyone made out with each other. I had the chance to make out with my best female friend and another female co-worker, who is very wild. But the most important kiss was from my crush. After I saw her kiss several other people, I asked if I could get one. And she agreed and puckered her lips against mine. It wasn't a long kiss but it was just enough for me. That kiss is special because of the feelings I have for her. I always imagined and fantasized what it would be like to get a kiss from her, and it finally happened. I wanted another kiss after that, but she was hesitant. I still think she likes me because of the way she looks at me from a distance sometimes and has trouble making eye contact. Hopefully this New Year I can break the ice between me and her by having a one-on-one conversation over some food and drinks after work.

This year was full of partying, drinking, and lusting. I really enjoyed it and hope there's more of the same craziness in 2011. Happy New Year to all!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home