Saturday, June 26, 2010

People Over There What's Up?

WWE wrestler R-Truth

Last Saturday, me and my friend Will went to Madison Square Garden to see the WWE SuperShow featuring WWE superstars from both Raw and SmackDown. It was Will's first live wrestling event and my second. Just before we went to the WWE show, we decided to go to Rick's Cabaret since the strip club is a few blocks from the Garden. I have to admit that this trip to Rick's was a major disappointment. The club was dead (maybe because we showed up in the daytime) with only a few strippers giving lap dances. Will got lap dances from two girls, one of them gave him a lecture on the no touching policy the club enforces. When she was giving him this lecture, I kept saying in my mind, "Shut up bitch and just dance." I only got two lap dances from this one stripper, who wouldn't keep quite about dating Caribbean guys. I really didn't care because I was drunk and all I wanted was a damn lap dance, not a conversation about former partners. That lap dance didn't do anything for me. I didn't get aroused at all. I got more aroused from seeing the WWE divas from 100 feet away in the stands than I did from receiving that one lap dance at Rick's Cabaret. I left the club with Will drunk and disappointed.

As we rushed to the Garden to see the SuperShow, I was kind of dizzy and light headed. That Long Island Ice Tea and Heineken I drank at Rick's had a strong effect on me. I was able to sober up after drinking some Sprite soda and ice cream that Will bought. He paid for the food since I paid for the tickets. We sat in fair seats high up from the action. Everything in the show was clear and we could see which wrestlers came in and out of the ring. My favorite wrestler R-Truth energized the crowd with his intro, rapping into the mic and getting the MSG audience involved by saying, "What's Up?" The best moment of the night for Will was when the WWE divas showed up. Their match was boring, but it's always exciting to see Maryse or the Bella Twins in the building. Me and Will saw the Bella Twins after the show behind the Garden. They were led by security to their limos. Overall, this WWE show was a good show. It wasn't as exciting as the Raw event I went to late last year, but it was good to see wrestlers I hadn't seen before in person like R-Truth and Maryse. Oh Maryse!

After the show and wasting our time waiting for wrestlers to exit behind the Garden, Will went straight home and I went straight to my favorite strip club - FlashDancers. Rick's was so disappointing, I had to go to FD's to remember how a real lap dance feels like. And boy, those lap dances were as WWE wrestler Miz would say, "AWESOME!" One of the strippers looked like Leelee Sobieski. She was grinding on and staring at me with her sexy stripper eyes. Her skin was soft and young. I wanted to bang the crap out of her. She and the other strippers made me realize that there's no better strip club in NYC than FlashDancers. I hope to go back in October. Hopefully it won't be as crowded as it was last Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home