Sunday, May 23, 2010

Tired Man Walking


I'm back! My busy work schedule has prevented me from writing on this blog and in my notebooks of thoughts. I work nine hours a day and when I arrive home from work, I go straight to bed because I'm so drained and exhausted. This past week I've felt like a dead man walking. I've been so tired, I haven't had a chance to organize some things in my life - like my room and my underwear. That is why I'm always thrilled when the weekend arrives so I can catch up on some things I haven't been able to focus on during the work week.
Last weekend, I was invited to a farewell dinner for one of my old friends from college. I hadn't seen her in almost two years. Since then she's gotten married and is expecting a baby. She and her husband are planning to move to Japan to do who knows what. It was nice to see her after all these years and we discussed some things that we've never talked about before. I wished her good luck after the dinner and told her to save me a room if I ever come to visit in Japan. I'm happy that she's starting a family and moving on to the next chapter in her life.
As time goes by, I'm starting to think more and more about settling down with the right person myself and maybe moving to another city to start a family. The problem is I haven't found the right woman yet. There are two women that are on my mind right now. One of them, if you've read my recent blog entries, is the woman I've been thinking about since Last November. The other woman is a fellow colleague who I'm starting to notice after getting to know her better while hanging out after work. She's beautiful and I could picture myself in a relationship with her, but I have to remain professional and not pursue her............for now. Hopefully we can become close friends and something may happen in future between us.
Right about now I'm getting tired just writing this. I think I'm going to head back to bed to lay down and watch some TV. The Lost series finale is tonight and I can't miss that. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home