Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sights, Sounds & Places

I haven't posted on here for a while because I have been very busy. I've been working, hanging out with co-workers and friends, and writing articles for Starpulse and doing my BlogTalk radio show. This year has been the best year of my life so far. I've been to so many events and visited so many places. I've gone bowling for the first time, done Karaoke, rode the cyclone and other thrilling rides at Coney Island - Luna Park, gone to the AMC Theatre on 34th street to see films like Hangover 2 and Super 8, attended a Pillow fight in Union Square, visited museums like the Bodies Exhibition Museum, drank some delicious beer at the Brooklyn Brewery, attended NY Liberty, Knicks, and Yankees games, received great lap dances at different strip clubs, played games at Dave & Buster, and gone to various bars and restaurants with my fellow co-workers/friends after work. Not to mention, I've been having some great sex lately with a nice girl. The list can go on and on. I hope the fun never ends and continues for the rest of the year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home