Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What am I doing?

Nothing much. That’s what I’ve been doing. I’m still unemployed. It’s been two months now and I still haven’t found a job yet. I’ll keep looking. Lately I’ve been reading books on acting and screen writing. Someday I want to be a successful actor, as well as a screenwriter. I have some great movie ideas that could be Blockbuster hits in the future. But they’re just ideas right now. I haven’t written any scripts yet. I’ve also been writing in my comedy book and watching TV. I’ve been watching some of the Olympics. I like watching beach volleyball because the women are in their underwear. The swimming competitions have been fun to watch. I was excited that the USA relay team beat France after France was talking all that trash before the competition even started. Michael Phelps might win 8 gold medals. He looks like Eli Manning. Maybe he’s the lost brother of Eli and Peyton. A lot of celebrities are dying these days. Bernie Mac and Isaac Hayes died over the weekend. It’s sad. I thought Bernie Mac was a funny guy even though I wasn’t a big fan of his show. I liked Isaac when he was the voice of chef on South park. But we all will remember him for composing the theme music to Shaft. R.I.P. both Bernie Mac and Isaac Hayes. I have a new favorite music artist right now. Her name is M.I.A. She has a song called Paper Planes, and I am hooked on that song. Her sound is original and kind of futuristic. She blends rap, hip hop, pop, rock, dance music into one. And her music is about politics, social observations, and life. I have become a huge fan of her. Maybe you will become a fan of her too when you listen to song. Watch her music video below:


M.I.A. – PAPER PLANES

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home