Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What is Art? Is Art art?

I think I created this logo in high school.

I often asked myself this question as a little kid. I didn't know what art was or why I was talented at it. I just loved it and drew cartoons like crazy. I loved to draw when I was little. I would spend hours creating my own cartoon characters after I finished watching weekday afternoon cartoons. Several weeks ago, it was announced that Disney purchased Marvel Comics. Disney and Marvel were a major influence on me back then. Their animation series and cartoon characters inspired me to create and draw cartoons. I recently went into my closet and looked through my old drawing books. I was amazed at how great of an artist I was. I stopped drawing after high school, but I am going to start drawing again very soon. In the meantime, I would like to share some of my drawings from my childhood with you guys. Here they are:


Click on the images to view them in their actual size

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home