Friday, January 1, 2010

My 2010 New Year's Resolutions

2010 is finally here! I'm looking forward to this new year and determined to accomplish all the goals I'm setting. Here are my New Year's resolutions for 2010:

1. Write, write, and write. Continue writing jokes, articles, blog posts, scripts, poems, and more.
2. Perform Stand-up on a regular basis.
3. Get back to my first love - drawing.
4. Party, play video games, and have fun while I'm still young.
5. Show the ladies who's their daddy.
6. Stay fit and healthy by eating right and exercising regularly.
7. Apply for NBC entertainment associate position.
8. Keep in contact with friends and family.
9. Buy cameras - video and photo.
10. Save a lot of money in my bank account.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home