Friday, November 13, 2009

Blog Talk Radio Show

I will now be hosting an internet radio show/podcast based on this blog every Saturday night at 11pm. The show will be called I'm Mac, just like this blog, and will feature comedy, social commentary, and my rants on anything that I find annoying in the world or in my life. The show will be one hour and I will have my best friend Will playing the role as sidekick. I'm very excited about this show. I haven't done a radio show since college, so I'm going to be a little rusty. But I have some great ideas that will make the show fun and entertaining. So, listen to the show this Saturday night and call in if you like. The call-in number is on my show page at - http://www.blogtalkradio.com/maccorley
I'm looking forward to Saturday night. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home