Monday, August 3, 2009

My Summer Vacation


I'm on a Summer vacation right now. I'm currently unemployed, again. I left the appointment setter job at the water company in late June because of low pay and boredom. Then right after that, I went to work for another water company doing the same job but for $2 more an hour. That job was as boring as the last one. I was let go my second week there after not setting enough appointments. Since then I've been at home watching TV and reading and writing. I've read books like The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene for inspiration and to boost my self-esteem. I've written a couple of sketches for the sketch group I'm still involved with. The last couple of weeks I haven't been writing or reading that much because I've been experiencing some fatigue and tiredness. I suspect my iron levels are low or I'm suffering from lack of water intake. So I've started exercising and I'm drinking at least 5 glasses of water a day to combat whatever it is that's making me tired and sleepy. So far it's been working. My energy levels are back up, but I do feel a little sleepy at times during the day. I'm going to buy an iron supplement just in case my iron levels are low. I plan on writing more after today. I have a lot of ideas floating in my head right now. I just need to write them down on paper. This vacation has been good so far. It's allowed me to catch some sleep that I missed when I was working. I haven't been outdoors that much. It's too hot and humid. I'd rather sit in my house by the air conditioner reading a book or watching ESPN. Another good thing about this Summer is my Yankees are in first place. Hopefully we can fight off the Red Sox for the AL East title and go far in the playoffs. I plan on going to a Yankee game in September and seeing the new stadium. Meanwhile, I'll be at home watching and resting in my bed. Enjoy the Summer!

By the way, if you haven't seen this video yet, then you need to watch it. It's a funny wedding entrance video that's becoming one of the most popular videos on Youtube. Watch it below. It'll make you laugh and smile.
JK Wedding Entrance Video

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home