Saturday, December 6, 2008

My favorite Christmas films

1. A Christmas Story
This is my favorite Christmas film of all time. The kid (Ralphie) in this movie is crazy. I think he has ADHD. All he wants for Christmas is a shotgun. His parents actually buy him one and he almost shoots his eye out. Hilarious!
2. It's A Wonderful Life
This film is always shown on television on Christmas. A classic film that never gets old no matter how many times you've seen it. The actress that plays John Stewart's wife is hot. It definitely is a wonderful life when you have a hot wife like that.
3. It Nearly Wasn't Christmas
I first saw this film when I was in elementary school. I remember watching it late at night on ABC on a Saturday. The theme of the film is Santa Claus loses his faith in Christmas and a little girl and a elf help Santa regain that faith. There's a scene in the movie where Santa gets mugged. What a brilliant idea.
4. The Kid Who Loved Christmas
This film touched my heart. The film is about a young boy who is taken away from his adopted father after his adopted mother is killed. All the boy wants for Christmas is to be reunited with his dad. A great family film.
5. A Very Brady Christmas
I couldn't wait to see this film. The Brady's reunited and all grown up. The mom, dad, Alice, Greg, Marcia, Peter, Jan, Bobby, and Cindy. Cindy? The actress who played Cindy on the original Brady Bunch didn't even show up for this film. She was replaced by a hot actress from Charles in Charge. No, I'm not talking about Nicole Eggert.
6. Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer
When I first saw this film I thought Rudolph was one of Santa Claus's main reindeers. But I realized he was just an outcast when I didn't see him in the other Santa Claus films. Later I found out Rudolph was captured and eaten by poachers.
7. Frosty the Snowman
A snowman that comes to life. How magical!(I'm being sarcastic) One time I took a pile of snow and brought it back to my house. I tried to make a snowman because I thought it would come to life. But all it did was melt and flood my house with water.
8. The Santa Clause
This is probably the funniest Santa Claus film I've seen. Oh wait, I take that back. Bad Santa was funnier. But this film is still a must see. Tim the "Tool Time" Allen does a great job as a substitute Santa Claus.
9. Home Alone
I love this film not because Macaulay Culkin's name sounds like mine, but because of the moral of the story – never leave your kids home alone when you're going on a holiday vacation.
10. A Christmas Carol (1951)
Another classic film. Let's be honest, We all would want our mean boss to be scared the shit by a bunch of ghosts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home