Sunday, February 8, 2009

Yes I can!

A lot has happened since my last post. I've been working at this Water purification company the last few weeks. My job there is to cold call and set up appointments for the sales team. The pay isn't great, but right now in this bad economy any money that I get is good money. The job is a few blocks away from my last job. I work eight hours a day, as opposed to working almost ten hours a day at my last job. The office is the size of a theater and has three rooms with three different companies working there. There are good looking girls all over the office. This is why I don't mind working there right now. The office has good coffee and good looking girls. Also, the whole office gets free lunch on Fridays. The food doesn't taste that great, but I'll take it. It saves me some money. There are some cool people who work at my company, but there are also some weird people who work there also. I'll talk more about that another time. Yesterday I went to a Tax preparation service and filed an Income Tax return. This was my first time filing taxes. I went with my dad since he knew the place and filed his tax return there. I thought I would just go in, file, and then leave. Instead we were there for hours. There were other people there sitting and waiting. It was like a doctor's office. It was exhausting!. Next year I'm going to file online.
Right now, I am determined to fulfill all of my New Year's resolutions. I am trying my best to write every day and pursue my career in writing and comedy. I have been a contributing writer for the entertainment website Starpulse.com for a month now. I will continue to write great articles for them and hopefully get recognition for my work. With that said, I will work harder this year and write more posts for this blog. See you next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home