Saturday, March 28, 2009

About Last Saturday

Today is the last Saturday of March. I spent most of the day shopping and sleeping. I bought a new book bag, business casual shirts and pants, and dress shoes. I also bought a couple of caps. I wanted to buy a Yankee cap, but all the store had was those flat caps that I'm not a big fan of. I don't want to wear a cap that's twice the size of my head. Anyway, I returned home after shopping. I ate some Chinese food and then took a nap. I woke up later and watched the NCAA final four tournament on CBS. Then I spoke with my best friend on the phone for a few hours. Me and him had a great time last Saturday. We went to our first strip club. It was everything we expected plus more. The day started off with me and him meeting up in Flatbush Brooklyn and hopping on the 2 train to Times Square in Manhattan. We went to Dave & Busters and played some games and then ate a full meal. When we were finished, we walked several blocks to the #1 Gentlemens club in NYC - FlashDancers. FlashDancers has been around forever. I remember seeing ads for the strip club in dirty magazines when I was in elementary school. I decided a week before to go to FlashDancers because it's a legendary strip club and there are so many positive reviews on it. So, I had to go there to see if FlashDancers was really the best. And it certainly was. As soon as me and my friend stepped into the club, there were breasts everywhere. It was like a breast heaven. After hanging up our coats, me and my friend were led to a good seat by a fine blonde Russian waitress. She took our orders for drinks and I took out my wallet to count how much money I was going to spend that night. I knew it was going to be a lot, but I didn't think all of it would disappear by the end of the night. After the waitress brought our drinks, we watched the stage show for a little while. The strippers were hot! I couldn't believe my eyes. This was like Fantasy Island. I wanted to bang all of those girls on stage. There were girls passing by our table who were even hotter than the ones on stage. That's when this stripper came up to our table and asked us if we wanted a lap dance. I pointed to my friend and he got the first lap dance. He was gone for what seemed like an hour. I would get my first lap dance a while later from this young hot blonde. I got three lap dances from her. Then I got three more from this black girl with big tits and a big ass. She felt heavy when she sat on me. I think she crushed my penis. She gave me an okay lap dance, but the best of the night was a double lap dance from these two brunettes. At first, I got three lap dances from this short brunette who I think was Hispanic. She was sexy, and a little crazy. She was dancing to the music and talking dirty in my ear. She definitely turned me on. After that, she went to get her friend who was a tall brunette with "awesome boobage." Both of them proceeded to molest me and dry hump me like a pillow. By the end of that double lap dance, I owed both of them a combined $140. I started counted my money and I realized I was $10 short. I was panicking. I didn't want to spend the rest of the night washing dishes to pay that $10. So I went to my friend and asked him for ten bucks. He handed it to me and I gave it to the tall brunette. At that point, I was out of money and wanted to go home. There were too many strippers soliciting us for lap dances. Later I found out that a stripper solicited my friend for 6 lap dances which costs $120. There was one point during the night when he came up to me asking to borrow $20. You have to bring a lot of money when you go to these strip clubs. They're expensive. When we left the club and headed to the train station, we noticed that we still had the scent of the strippers on our clothes. It seemed like most of the strippers were wearing the same perfume or lotion. The scent was still on my clothes two days later. Since going to FlashDancers, me and my friend have talked a lot about the experience. We had a great time. There were fine girls there, although I think a couple of them were dudes. The only bad part is: there were too many strippers begging for lap dances. I know they're desperate to make money, but they don't have to be greedy. I have to make a living too. Don't take all my money! Overall, I would give FlashDancers a 9.0. It's a great club and it certainly lived up to its reputation. I plan on going back there next month. Next time I won't spend all of my money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home