Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm thankful for......

having a roof over my head, and family and friends who care about me. These are the main things that everyone should be thankful for. The holiday season is here and 'Tis the season to be jolly. But because of this economic collapse, people aren't in a very good mood. People are losing their jobs, money, and houses. It's a bad time right now. Some people can't even afford to buy a turkey right now. Hopefully president-elect Barack Obama can fix this mess and bring Americans together during this time of recession. If he doesn't, we may be looking at The Great Depression part 2. On a lighter note, me and my friend went to a Knick game on Saturday. I almost didn't go because two days before, the organization decided to trade away the team's two best players - Jamal Crawford and Zack Randolph. I was very upset when I heard the news. I was this close to ripping those Knick tickets until my friend talked me out of it and convinced me that the Knicks are trying to clear salary cap space to get Lebron James in two years. The thought of getting Lebron James in two years calmed me down and made me look at the big picture. The knicks aren't going to win a championship this years anyway. So why not clear up cap space now and get Lebron James in two years. Lebron James is a great basketaball player. We better get him in two years when he's a free agent, or else we did this for nothing. Anyway, I went to the game with my friend. It was our first trip to the Garden (Madison Square Garden) and our first Knick game. It was a great experience. As usual, whenever me and my friend go someplace we look around to check out the girls in the place. We call it - "checking out the roster." There were some good looking girls there. And I'm not just talking about the Knick City Dancers. The roster was full of all-stars, if you know what I mean. The game was good too. Knicks beat the awful Washington Wizards. Whenever me and my friend go out it's always an adventure. I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving on Thurday. I'm going to wake up early to watch the Macy's day parade. Then I'll play some video games and watch some football. I'll spend the rest of the day eating that delicious turkey. I can't wait to tear that turkey up. I know you guys can't wait also. Until then, Happy Thanksgving to all of you out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home