Sunday, March 15, 2009

So So Sunday

I woke up around noon today and turned on the TV to watch Rock of Love with Bret Michaels. I love watching these sleazy, trashy, reality shows. They're all about sex, money, and trash-talking. Those things are what keep me tuned in every week. Without those things, there wouldn't be anything interesting to watch on TV. One of my favorite reality shows is the Bad Girls Club. The show puts six so called "bad" girls in a house together. All the girls do is bang guys, fight, and gossip. Can you ask for anything better than that. It's a great show. This has been the best season of the Bad Girls Club yet. I can't wait for Tuesday night. Anyway, I spent most of the day reading the last chapters of the Bret Hart book – Bret Hart: My Real Life in the Cartoon World of Wrestling. It's an intriguing book. It gives you insight on the professional wrestling world and the dark reality that surrounds it. What I found most interesting about the book was how open and brutally honest it is. Bret Hart reveals things in this book that you couldn't even imagine. He gives extensive details about his family, marriage, wrestling career, and professional wrestling in general. Bret Hart: My Real Life in the Cartoon World of Wrestling is a must read. After finishing reading the book, I used the internet for a while and updated my Myspace profile. A lot of people have abandoned Myspace for Facebook, but I continue to use my Myspace profile while at the same time having a Facebook profile. I love both of them. Later on I cut my hair. I need to shave tomorrow morning because my face is starting to look like it has pubic hair stuck on it. I need to get up real early tomorrow to shave so I can have time to eat, shower, and dress for work. I've been working at a Water purification company called Watermatic for the last couple of months. My job there is to cold call and set up appointments for the sales representatives. I've made some decent money since I started, but I plan on looking for a better job in the upcoming months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home